Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Look Out London!



Last week I learned that my employers are sending me to the Learning Technlogies conference this coming January 2013. I know it's still ages away but I am really excited about it! The conference has been one of the leading events in organisational learning and the associated technology for almost 15 years. It usually attracts around 450 delegates and features up to 50 keynote speakers. This will be the first year that my company is represented and I am really flattered that they have picked me out of everyone. It's a fabulous opportunity and I get to fly to Europe!! The conference will be held in London and offers a unique chance to experience one of the world's most important conference programme for learning and development. There will be some of the industries foremost visionaries speaking at the event and a lot of focus is placed on the development of learning technologies, which is where my interest lies. Registration is not open yet but come October I'll be signed up and raring to go. It's not often my company offers to fly any of us anywhere never mind London so this is a huge deal for me! Look out London – Scotty's coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment